Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week Ten BOC: How would you create your own personnel brand?



I would create my own personal brand first of all by thinking of what I want to accomplish with my brand and who I want to reach and why. I would like to reach young women who are ambitious, have high goals and want to succeed in business almost like a life coach, I would love to help style them and make them confident. A personnel stylist and form my own creative team. My logo would be very feminine and powerful, with my initials and a powerful slogan to accompany it. I would like to use a lilac color. Maybe some bold business cards, that have my logo and information with a crown. I would build my website to show my information and story, a profile of what I have accomplished, my favorite things so they could get to know me on a personal level. I would also include powerful quotes, fashion must haves and finds, I would like to travel the world and post photos of all the places. I would also like to have a blog linked to my website of success stories, women that I have helped. My theme-song would be "Girls just want to have fun" by Cyndi Lauper. Not only is it very fun and catchy but I believe that life is all about having fun, and loving what you do being completely happy and blessed. I would update a new playlist each week of my top ten favorite songs that have meaning and power. I would also like to design and sell my own merchandise like accessories and jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment