Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week One EOC: My Voice

"Not all those who wander are lost" ...But because I like to wander I can identify myself with many different fields in life.  One of my goals is to make the world a prettier place, using art, fashion, inspiration, and motivation. I am a business person in fashion with an artistic mind looking to prove the world of fashion has so much more to offer than just clothing, its art. I want to make the world beautiful even when it can be so ugly; there is always that sense of seeing beauty in the darkest of places. To me fashion is not just about the clothes you wear its about how you perceive life and how it reflects on your clothing and why. That is my job and I want to love my job each and everyday as long as I am here!  I can overcome any obstacle put in my path so long as I have the strive to succeed and I know I do. I am intrigued by people and their behavior and reaction towards life and fashion. How they interpret their own ideas is important to me. I am a people person, I ask questions that I want an answer to even if it means I have to find that answer on my own.  I surround myself with creative minds that are open to anything,  in my life there is no room for negativity.  We can all dream but only a few of us can make them a reality, I choose to make them a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment